Continuing Dive Education
Already certified and wondering what's next? Try one of these courses.
Advanced Scuba Diver
- Specialties of diving
- Build confidence as a diver
- Master buoyancy; underwater navigation; night dives; deep dives; search and recovery; intro to wreck diving.
- Classroom and confined water learning
- 6 open water dives
- Textbook, and e-Learning access
- Rental gear - Regulator, gauges/computer, BCD, wetsuit, tanks
- Mask, snorkel, fins, weight belt
- Dive lights; 1 primary, 1 backup
- Cutting tool
- Dive slate
- Tank marker light
- Bathing suit, towel, dry clothes
- $325 - standard
- $560 - All inclusive!
Includes rental of dive lights; a tank marker light and dive slate, yours to keep; one year membership into the Atlantis Divers Explorers Club.
Scuba Rescue Diver
Know what to do in case of an emergency! Completing your Scuba Rescue Diver certification is one of the best steps you can take towards becoming a safe, confident, and educated diver for yourself, and other divers.
- Management of dive risks, incidents, and emergencies
- How to assist injured divers
- How to preform both surface and underwater rescues
- Classroom, confined water learning
- Open water learning
- Rescue and first aid gear
- Scuba gear
- CPR Certification card (required for course certification)
$325 - standard
$650 - NAUI Premiere All inclusive!
Includes Textbook, Crew-packs, e-Learning access, and CPR Certification course
NAUI Master Diver
This certification denotes you have reached the highest recreational diver level of dive education. As a Master Scuba Diver you will be qualified to continue your training as a professional Divemaster.
- Additional skills and strengthen the ones you posesses
- Additional emergency procedures and rescue
- Become more confident
- Wreck reels
- Lift bags
- Scuba Gear